When people ask me with a judging...
When people ask me with a judging undertone just why it is i’m talking to myself, I answer them: “At least, this way, i’m sure that i’m talking to someone as intelligent as myself, which is as hard to find as a decent answer to that ridiculous question.”
- There is nothing more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt.
- Ask me no questions, and I’ll tell you no lies. – Oliver Goldsmith
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or the others crazy? – Albert Einstein
- I don’t judge God does. I’m the one who makes your appointment.
- There are three kinds of people in the world. People who make things happen. People...
- When I get home at night I look up at the sky and talk to...
- I lost 20 pounds but I’m sure I’ll find them at McDonald’s.