Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it...
Silence doesn’t always mean “Yes”. Sometimes it means, “I’m tired of explaining to people who don’t even care to understand.”
- Silence doesn’t mean you don’t care…it means letting things make their way without impediment.
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. - Elbert Hubbard
- When someone can’t understand your SILENCE…They can’t understand your WORDS.
- Silence is argument carried out by other means. - Che Guevara
- Quiet and silence is a form of power. Thoughtful and wise people are not talkative...