Once a king ordered in his audience...
Once a king ordered in his audience to keep their hand on any thing it will be rewarded to him. All from audience kept their hands on gold and valuable costly items. One person came and kept hand on the king.
- Life isn’t like Burger King, you can’t have it your way.
- Without order nothing could exist, But without chaos nothing could evolve.
- A balanced diet means a cookie in both hands.
- A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes..but a person who...
- One day, I was approached by a man holding a glass of water. He asked, “Is...
- Push will get a person almost anywhere- except through a door marked “pull.”
- Problem free life never makes a strong person