A moment spent in sorrow or a...
A moment spent in sorrow or a moment spent in pain is a waste of a great treasure that you will never get again.
– RVM (251)
- Pain may create misery, pain may give you sorrow. It may trouble you today, but...
- No hour is wasted that is spent on the saddle .
- Time spent with a cat is never wasted. – Colette
- Any time not spent in love is wasted.
- Time spent with cats is never wasted.
- No hour of life is wasted that is spent on a saddle.
- I’ve spent most of my life riding horses, the rest I just wasted.