There are some things that money can’t...
There are some things that money can’t buy…like manners, morals and integrity.
- Good manners are appreciated as much as bad manners are abhorred. – Bryant McGill
- Name on moral action performed by a believer that could not have been done by...
- Don’t let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money, or past experiences.
- Integrity is the heart of character, don’t lose it.
- Integrity is the ability to stand by an idea. – Ayn Rand
- Integrity simply means a willingness not to violate one’s identity. – Erich Fromm
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. – Ralph Waldo Emerson