Either write something worth reading or do...
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
- Benjamin Franklin
- Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. - Benjamin Franklin
- The best doctor gives the least medicines. - Benjamin Franklin
- Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame. - Benjamin Franklin
- A book worth reading is worth buying. - John Ruskin
- If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet,...
- Easy reading is damn hard writing. - Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Reading makes a full man, writing a precise man. - Francis Bacon