I object to violence because when it...
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.
– Mahatma Gandhi
- Poverty is the worst form of violence. – Mahatma Gandhi
- My experience teaches me that truth can never be propagated by doing violence. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
- You don’t know who is important to you until you actually lose them – Mahatma Gandhi
- There’s enough on this planet for everyone’s needs but not for everyone’s greed. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Emotions are temporary states of mind, Don’t let them permanently destroy you!
- The future depends on what we do in the present. – Mahatma Gandhi