When a child hits a child, we...
When a child hits a child, we call it aggression.
When a child hits an adult, we call it hostility.
When an adult hits an adult, we call it assault.
When an adult hits a child, we call it discipline.
– Haim G. Ginott
- Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find...
- Keeping a good woman happy is not called being whipped, it’s called being a man!
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done even though you don’t want to.
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- Excellence is a journey. Discipline is the vehicle.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. – Jim Rohn
- Good pitching will always stop good hitting and vice- versa. – Casey Stengel