When a child hits a child, we...
When a child hits a child, we call it aggression.
When a child hits an adult, we call it hostility.
When an adult hits an adult, we call it assault.
When an adult hits a child, we call it discipline.
- Haim G. Ginott
- Discipline is doing what needs to be done even though you don’t want to.
- Excellence is a journey. Discipline is the vehicle.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. - Jim Rohn
- It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action...
- The only thing stopping an average man from becoming great is hard work, dedication and...