Most people don’t grow up. They just...
Most people don’t grow up. They just age.
- Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional. – Bob Monkhouse
- Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.
- I grow more intense as I age. – Florida Scott- Maxwell
- It is a mistake to regard age as a downhill grade toward dissolution. The reverse...
- Old people are just young people who have been living for a very long time.
- Young people knows how to run fast but old people know the way.
- It’s not how old you are, it’s how old you can convince people you are.