Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust...
Respect is earned.
Honesty is appreciated.
Trust is gained.
Loyalty is returned.
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day- by- day. – Jeffrey Gitomer
- Repeat business or behavior can be bribed. Loyalty has to be earned. – Janet Robinson
- Every man for themselves! Family, Loyalty And Respect.
- Respect is not imposed nor begged. It’s earned and offered.
- Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain,...
- In family relationships the most important things are trust and loyalty.
- Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it. – Mark Twain