Superstition is the religion of feeble minds....
- You can never plan the future by the past. - Edmund Burke
- Superstition is the only religion of which base souls are capable of. - Joseph Joubert
- Superstition is the poison of the mind. - Joseph Lewis
- The worst of all superstitions may be that astrology is a superstition. — Kedar Joshi
- I don’t believe in superstition because it brings bad luck!
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. - Leo J. Burke
- Superstition is a senseless fear of God. - Cicero