Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy...
Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy is staying in an unhappy marriage.
- Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash. – Rita Mae Brown
- Sometimes divorce is better than marriage. – Sumner Redstone
- Marriage is the chief cause of divorce. – GROUCHO MARX
- I don’t see any reason for marriage when there is divorce. – Catherine Deneuve
- Take this marriage thing seriously – it has to last all the way to the...
- The snag about marriage is, it isn´t worth the divorce. – Suzanne Finnamore
- Divorce these days is a religious vow, as if the proper offspring of marriage. – TERTULLIAN