Dad’s favorite sayings 10) When I was...
Dad’s favorite sayings
10) When I was your age…
9) A little bit of dirt never hurt anyone.
8) Go ask your mother.
7) Were you raised in barn?
6) You don’t know what hard work is.
5) It builds character.
4) Don’t make me stop this car!
3) You’re grounder till you’re thirty.
2) Money doesn’t grow on trees.
1) Because I said so.
- Men are like trees, they take forever to grow up.
- To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make...
- What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is...
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; Purposes go forth in action; Actions form habits; Habits decide character; And character fixes...
- Stop holding on to what hurts and make room for what feels good.