Photography is an art of observation. It...
Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.
– Elliott Erwitt
- I never gossip. I observe. And then relay my observations to practically everyone. – Gail Carriger
- Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
- Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. – Dorothea Lange
- Photography is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality. – Alfred Stieglitz
- A husband without faults is a dangerous observer. – George Savile
- Not everyone things the way you think, knows the things you know, believes the things...