Photography is the only language that can...
Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.
- Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you...
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. – Dorothea Lange
- Photography is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality. – Alfred Stieglitz
- Women are made to be loved, not understood. – Oscar Wilde
- A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
- An animal’s eyes have the power to speak a great language. – Martin Buber
- I never understood why we call men “pigs” and “dogs”…pigs are smart and dogs are...