I like to have a martini, two...
I like to have a martini,
two at the very most,
after three I’m under the table,
after four I’m under my host.
Dorothy Parker (lives on)
- I hate writing, I love having written. – Dorothy Parker
- Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone. – Dorothy Parker
- My two most favorite words in the English language are “cheque enclosed”. – Dorothy Parker
- Summer makes me drowsy. Autumn makes me sing. Winter’s pretty lousy, but I hate Spring. –...
- The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. – Dorothy Parker
- A man woke up in the morning with a headache and saw a rose, an...
- Faith is the Host of the Unknown, watever where ever that might be.