Tolerance is the virtue of the man...
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.
– Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance. – Bill Maher
- Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all. – Ray Davis
- There are two ways to get enough. One is to to continue to accumulate more and...
- What’s most important in a friendship? Tolerance and loyalty. – J.K. Rowling
- You get what you expect and you deserve what you tolerate. – Mark Graban
- Tolerance cannot seduce the young. – Emil Cioran
- Tolerance is nothing more than patience with boundaries. – Shannon L. Alder