Lean on each others’ strengths. Forgive each...
Lean on each others’ strengths. Forgive each others’ weaknesses.
- To appreciate strength, one must experience weakness.
- Every weakness contains within itself a strength. - Shūsaku Endō
- But borrowing strength builds weakness. - Stephen R. Covey
- Rudeness is the weak man’s imitation of strength. - Eric Hoffer
- You can’t retire to weakness — you’ve got to learn to control strength. - Wallace Stegner
- Nature is as well adapted to our weakness as to our strength. - Henry David Thoreau
- I don’t think it’s weak to admit you made a mistake. That takes strength, if...