If suddenly you forget me, do not...
If suddenly you forget me, do not look for me, for I shall already have forgotten you.
– Pablo Neruda
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. – Pablo Neruda
- Everything is ceremony in the wild garden of childhood. – Pablo Neruda
- You want the truth? Well, here it is. Eventually, you forget it all. First, you...
- I really hate when a friend suddenly forgets you just because he/she is in relationship.
- Choose to forget first before being forgotten.
- Trying hard to forget before being forgotten.
- At some point, you have to forget those people that have forgotten you.