The greatest single cause of a poor...
The greatest single cause of a poor self image is the absence of unconditional love.
– Zig Ziglar
- Love begins with an image; lust with a sensation. – Mason Cooley
- Love is the absence of judgment. – Dalai Lama
- Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
- Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images...
- Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles...
- Man’s greatest obsession is his greatest fear.
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes. – Zig Ziglar