A child without education is like a...
A child without education is like a bird without wings.
– Tibetan Proverb
- Without education a man is like a bird without wings.
- A pampered child is an uneducated child. An educated parent who pampers a child is...
- A child educated only at school is an uneducated child. – George Santayana
- A man without knowledge is like a bird without wings.
- Don’t just follow the herd. Be like a bird. Open your wings and fly high...
- Birds sing not because they have answers but because they have songs. – African Proverb,
- Knowledge is the child of learning by formal or informal education. – Dr T.P.Chia