Taking drugs to solve problems is like...
Taking drugs to solve problems is like cleaning your room and putting all the extra stuff in the closet. You can’t see it anymore, but it’s still there.
- I have an alcohol problem…problem is, I can’t get enough of the stuff.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, neither does the milk.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve your problems but then again, neither does milk.
- Alcohol doesn’t solve any problems, but then againm neither does milk.
- Drinking solves my drinking problem.
- Yes, I have a drinking problem, which is only solved by drinking.
- People say I have a drinking problem… i have no problem… i drink, i get drunk, i pass out, NO...