I drink it when I’m happy and...
I drink it when I’m happy and when I’m sad. Sometimes I drink it when I’m alone; when I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I’m not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it – unless I’m thirsty.
Quote from Madame Lily Bollinger – vintage 1955
- I only drink on 2 occasions when I’m thirsty and when I’m not
- I only drink on two occasions, when I’m thirsty and when I’m not.
- I don’t have a drinking problem. I’m just really thirsty.
- A drink. A good company in bad times. !!!
- That’s the problem with drinking if something bad happens you drink in an attempt to...
- Parent says don’t drink Friends says don’t drink Cops says don’t drink Are they saving it for themselves?
- Why am I so thirsty? when I drank so much last night?