Softball is like love, first...
Softball is like love, first you learn the rules of the game, and then you forget the rules and play from your heart.
Practice like you play, play like you practice.
I make my weaknesses my strengths and my strengths stronger.
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the
- When you learn the rules of play, you will be to old to play the game.
- By the time you learn the rules of life, you'd be too old to play the game.
- Behind the athlete you have become, the hours of practice and pain that made you strive to reach you
- To who ever wrote "Girls weren't built to play soccer but to watch it." You must be so scared of the