Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden...
Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden beauty of the world, and makes familiar objects be as if they were not familiar.
- Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Beauty isn’t in what makes you look at something the first time, but in what...
- What makes you different… Makes you beautiful
- Our flaws are what makes up our individuality.
- Live yourself as who you really are that will makes you beautiful.
- What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful. - Scott Westerfeld