Being a princess isn’t about the diamonds,...
Being a princess isn’t about the diamonds, the wardrobe or the crown in her head. It’s about her characteristics and her attitudes that makes her a real princess.
- The crowning characteristic of love is always loyalty. – Jeffrey Holland
- Health is a crown over the head of healthy person, only sick people see it.
- Crying over a guy? Nah, pick your head up princess your tiara is falling.
- The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude,...
- “It is what it can only be.” “To compare, is not to prove.” “Wit must be foiled...
- Attitude, knowledge and skills are the best foundation of real beauty.
- The voices in my head aren’t real…my dog told me so.