The tiniest piece of ones original idea...
The tiniest piece of ones original idea is better than the best of a borrowed one.
Being Yourself (358)
- You were born an original. Don’t become a copy.
- Originality is a by- product of sincerity.
- Be Yourself. The original is worth more than the copy.
- I’m an original so have fun making a copy.
- You’ve got to be original, because if you’re like someone else, what do they need...
- Be yourself. The world worships the original. – Jean Cocteau
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. – Herman Melville