Never forget what you are, for surely...
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
- George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
Being Yourself (353)
- Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want. - Petyr Baelish, Game...
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. - George Eliot
- I’m the decider, and I decide what is best. - George W Bush
- Be the way you want to be. But your behavior shouldn’t hurt others.
- Always be yourself and not who someone else wants you to be. In the end...