I think the reward for conformity is...
I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.
– Rita Mae Brown (16)
Being Yourself (391)
- If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done. – Rita Mae Brown
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. – Rita Mae Brown
- A peacefulness follows any decision, even the wrong one. – Rita Mae Brown
- I’m not an addictive personality, I just like getting high, that’s all. – Rita Mae Brown
- Normal is the average of deviance. – Rita Mae Brown
- Two wrongs don’t make a right. No, but three will get you back on the freeway! –...
- Divorce is the one human tragedy that reduces everything to cash. – Rita Mae Brown