I’ve worked hard to get what little...
I’ve worked hard to get what little self- esteem I have, and I refuse to let you take it from me.
Self Esteem (68)
- Outward appearance is not important, it’s what on the inside that counts. Negative comments or thoughts...
- Low self- esteem is like driving through life with your hand- break on.
- Self-esteem is the reputation we acquire with ourselves. - Nathaniel Branden
- Nothing builds self- esteem and self- confidence like accomplishment. - Thomas Carlyle
- Only make decisions that support your self- image, self- esteem, and self- worth. - Oprah Winfrey