Man is least himself when he talks...
Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
Being Yourself (391)
- If there is anything more annoying in the world than having people talk about you,...
- The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. – Oscar Wilde
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple. – Oscar Wilde
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. — Oscar Wilde
- Person 1: Hey, I really liked the mask you wore at the Halloween party, really...
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde