People don’t turn forty. They turn 39.95...
People don’t turn forty. They turn 39.95 plus shipping and handling.
- Forty isn’t old, if you’re a tree.
- When you reach forty you can’t do anything every day.
- Life begins at forty.
- Once you hit forty you start adding letters “I’m 39A this year”.
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty- five- year- old...
- We don’t understand life any better at forty than at twenty, but we know it...
- Be wise with speed; A fool at forty is a fool indeed. - Edward Young