A fool shows his annoyance at once,...
A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
- Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished; but the seed of...
- He that has pity on the poor lends to the Lord. Proverbs 19:17
- Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. Proverbs 12:24
- Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counselors there is...
- A friend loves at all times, brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17