You know you are getting old when...
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
– Bob Hope
- Hoping that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. Happy happy...
- So many candles… So little cake.
- I was gonna make you a rum cake but now it’s just a cake and...
- I’m just here for the cake.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Birthdays are God’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- I don’t know your name, but your birthday cake was delicious.