Our birthdays are feathers in the broad...
Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
– Jean Paul
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time. – Jean de La Fontaine
- One should be light like a bird, and not like a feather. – Paul Valéry
- If men had wings and bore black feathers, Few of them would be clever enough...
- Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself. – Jean-Paul Sartre
- Commitment is an act, not a word. – Jean- Paul Sartre
- Paradise is always where love dwells. – Jean Paul Richter
- To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while. –...