Be wise with speed; A fool at...
Be wise with speed; A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
– Edward Young
- Forty isn’t old, if you’re a tree.
- When you reach forty you can’t do anything every day.
- Life begins at forty.
- Once you hit forty you start adding letters “I’m 39A this year”.
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty- five- year- old...
- We don’t understand life any better at forty than at twenty, but we know it...
- 50 – Over the Hill and Pickin’ Up Speed!