We don’t understand life any better at...
We don’t understand life any better at forty than at twenty, but we know it and admit it.
- Jules Renard
- Life begins at forty.
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty...
- Forty isn’t old, if you’re a tree.
- When you reach forty you can’t do anything every day.
- Once you hit forty you start adding letters “I’m 39A this year”.
- The lovely thing about being forty is that you can appreciate twenty- five- year- old...
- I have everything now I had twenty years ago – except now it’s all lower.