The years between fifty and seventy are...
The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do things, and yet you are not decrepit enough to turn them down.
– T S Eliot
- The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty...
- She’s hot, she’s cold. She’s fifty years old.
- Look at the bright side, 10 years ago today you turned 40.
- Fifty is not old!!!!! For a tree!!
- Looking fifty is great- if you’re sixty.
- After fifty everything that doesn’t hurt doesn’t work!
- Classy, Sassy, Nifty, Fifty!c