That girl you made fun of for...
That girl you made fun of for crying… Her dad just died the war.
The girl you tripped down the stairs… She broke her leg.
That boy you just called stupid… He’s dieing of a brain disease.
The girl you laughed at for her mom cutting her hair… Her mother is blind.
Does it hurt you? Stop the bullying!
If you don’t stop it, you are one!
- Can I tell you a story? Well, then the story begins where there was this...
- When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may...
- Some bruises are on the inside. Stop bullying.
- Stop teasing children because, they have a feelings too.
- Stop bullying. No one deserves to feel worthless.