A yawn is more disconcerting than a...
A yawn is more disconcerting than a contradiction.
- Yawn… oh no … Keep talking … I always YAWN when I’m interested…:)
- Just keep talking, I yawn when I’m interested.
- I don’t always contradict myself but when I do I don’t.
- Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn.
- That awkward moment when you yawn and your eyes get watery and people think you...
- Love knows no contradiction. It knows no comparison. Each moment it is available.
- Our most important thoughts are those that contradict our emotions. – Paul Valéry