You’ll never be old and wise if...
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy. :]]
The day you realize you’re not as young as you used to be is the day you start dying.
- To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid .
- If I’m driving you crazy just remember to put on your seat belt.
- Wise man speaks and the fools follows them
- You know that you’ve become wise when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually...
- It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise. – George R.R. Martin,...
- I started out with nothing… and I still have most of that!
- Clever people master life; the wise illuminate it and create fresh difficulties. – Emil Nolde