Why the english language is difficult to...
Why the english language is difficult to learn:
The bandage was wound around the wound.
He could lead if he would get the led out.
The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the dessert.
When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
They were to close to the door to close it.
- I’m the decider, and I decide what is best. – George W Bush
- Write with the door closed, rewrite with the door open. – Stephen King
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at...
- This is for all of you fake friends. It will hurt you more than it will...
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. – Charlie Chaplin
- If you say no to something you’re closing a door that could bring you joy.
- When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open. — Bob Marley