Why the english language is difficult to...
Why the english language is difficult to learn:
The bandage was wound around the wound.
He could lead if he would get the led out.
The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the dessert.
When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
They were to close to the door to close it.
- You always miss 100% of the shots ...
- Fly straight or get shot down
- Push will get a person almost anywhere- except through a door marked “pull.”
- You do things based on what you think is righteous. Solitude is worse then darkness. To live...
- I hate two faced people. It’s hard to decide which face to slap first.
- I have 6 locks on my door all in a row. When I go out,...