You know that you’ve become wise when...
You know that you’ve become wise when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you’re stupid.
- To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid .
- Clever people master life; the wise illuminate it and create fresh difficulties. - Emil Nolde
- Wise man speaks and the fools follows them
- It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise. - George R.R. Martin,...
- I’m not clever, I just don’t know how to be stupid.
- Wisdom = refined stupidity
- Anyone can be glamorous. All you have to do is to stand still and look...