What people say, what people do, and...
What people say, what people do, and what they say they do are entirely different things.
- Sometimes the most clever thing to say is nothing at all.
- I never do anything by accident. I just like people to think I do.
- People talk so much. Yet say so little.
- I’m leery of people who like me.
- It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise. – George R.R. Martin,...
- As technology develops we will do what we did in half the time, yet...
- If you want people to remember you. Borrow money from them.