To be clever and not flaunt it...
To be clever and not flaunt it is not being clever at all.
give a man a peice of cake and he can eat it, give a man two peices of cake and he can have his cake and eat it too.
anger being expressed by violence is nothing more than ignorance.
speak your mind, but chose your words carefully.
place your heart in a dangerous environment and when it gets hurt thats called irony.
to be clever is to be smart enough to hide your flaws, to be foolish is to flaunt them.
when God gives you lemons, throw that at people and pray to hit them in the eye. :)
- Clever people will recognize and tolerate nothing but cleverness. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and...
- Its good to be clever. But whats really clever is not showing it
- “A clever man is one who never shows his cleverness to others”
- If you’re not very clever you should be conciliatory.
- Sometimes the most clever thing to say is nothing at all.
- Cleverness is what a guy has, well at least he’s got something besides brains!!!