Opportunities will knock on your door but...
Opportunities will knock on your door but temptation will lean on the door bell.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- I have just finished building a door, for an opportunity to knock on it!
- Desire is the key that opens the door when opportunity knocks.
- The mistakes and unresolved difficulties of the past in mathematics have always been the opportunities...
- Mom: *knocks on my door* Me: What? Mom: Are you in there? Me: No, I went to Narnia.
- No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does...
- Luck is when opportunity knocks and you answer.