A few random ones: *...
A few random ones:
* Why try so hard to fit in when you’re born to stand out?
* Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?
* When everything is coming your way you’re in the wrong lane.
* A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.
* Not a shred of evidence exists in the favor of the idea that life is serious.
* It’s not the fall that kills you, it’s the sudden stop at the end.
* All those who belive in psychokinesis raise my hand.
* The line that seperates good and evil cuts through every human heart, and who would be willing to destroy a piece of their own heart?
* Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.
* It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.
* A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get it’s pants on.
* Whether you think you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.
* Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn.
* Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
* If everything seems under control you’re just not going fast enough.