Regret for the things we did can...
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. – Sydney J. Harris
Girl- Talk to her
Boy- I don’t know. She won’t ever like me
Girl- Of course she will. Your amazing
Boy- I just want her to know how I feel
Girl- Then tell her
Boy- She won’t like me. . . .
Girl- How do you know that?
Boy- I can just tell
Girl- Well just tell her
Boy- What should I say?
Girl- Tell her how much you like her.
Boy- I tell her that daily.
Girl- What do you mean?
Boy- Im always with her. I love her.
Girl- I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he’ll never like me. . . .
Boy- Wait. Who do you like?
Girl- Oh some boy
Boy- She won’t like me either
Girl- She does
Boy- How do you know?
Girl- Because who wouldn’t like you?
Girl- You’re right I don’t like you. I love you
Boy- I Love You too
Girl- So are you gonna talk to her?
Boy- I just did.
**I love this quote and then the boy/girl thing is long but SUPER cute!! hope you like em!**
- This is not the 1st time they have had this conversation. It happens every day. Girl:...
- SOME MORE I LIKE Maybe you’re afraid of loving because you’re afraid of not being loved...
- Girls, stop waiting for that ‘perfect’ boy. He’s not out there. There’s no such thing...
- Love is when you truly enjoy sitting in front of him when he talks, looking...
- This isn’t a quote but something all you guys should know If you truly love a...
- Love is a feeling in your heart when you meet someone, that takes your breath...
- Love is sweet, love is kind, love will always be on your mind, but love...