Regret for the things we did can...
Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time. It is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. – Sydney J. Harris
Girl- Talk to her
Boy- I don’t know. She won’t ever like me
Girl- Of course she will. Your amazing
Boy- I just want her to know how I feel
Girl- Then tell her
Boy- She won’t like me. . . .
Girl- How do you know that?
Boy- I can just tell
Girl- Well just tell her
Boy- What should I say?
Girl- Tell her how much you like her.
Boy- I tell her that daily.
Girl- What do you mean?
Boy- Im always with her. I love her.
Girl- I know how you feel. I have the same problem. But he’ll never like me. . . .
Boy- Wait. Who do you like?
Girl- Oh some boy
Boy- She won’t like me either
Girl- She does
Boy- How do you know?
Girl- Because who wouldn’t like you?
Girl- You’re right I don’t like you. I love you
Boy- I Love You too
Girl- So are you gonna talk to her?
Boy- I just did.
**I love this quote and then the boy/girl thing is long but SUPER cute!! hope you like em!**
- This is not the 1st time they have had this conversation. It happens every day. Girl:...
- SOME MORE I LIKE Maybe you’re afraid of loving because you’re afraid of not being loved...
- Guys if you want a girl back don’t do it by making her jealous and...
- Even though I say I am happy for you what I really mean is I...
- Girls, stop waiting for that ‘perfect’ boy. He’s not out there. There’s no such thing...
- Hey all this is my quote that I sometimes feel like it is necessary to...
- Those are some nice sayings. Sometimes you feel that you gonna fall and you will never...