Children begin by loving their parents; after...
Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life- long romance. – Oscar Wilde
- The truth is rarely pure and never simple. – Oscar Wilde
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. – Oscar Wilde
- One’s past is what one is. It is the only way by which people should...
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives. – Oscar Wilde
- Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far...