I never killed a man I didn’t...
I never killed a man I didn’t have to.
– John Wayne
- Life’s hard. It’s even harder when you’re stupid. – John Wayne
- Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway! – John Wayne
- A horse is a horse it aint make a difference what color it is. – John...
- Talk low, talk slow, and don’t say too much. – John Wayne
- He who destroys a good book kills reason itself. – John Milton
- Overthinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my self-esteem. Lies killed my trust.
- If someone killed you I wouldn’t be at your funeral, I would be in jail...